Close

Dimensions display?

Damir
6 years ago
#14345 Quote
Hi, I'm using Venture team and want to display dimensions for our furniture, but tthey don't show up anyway. We are filling those parameters on all products, but where can they be seen?
Is it a  setting somewhere I missed, or do we need to create a new tab for it maybe?
Thanx.
nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#14353 Quote
Hello,

You can easily do that by using the Product Specifications in nopCommerce. You can take a look at the documentation the nopCommerce official website is providing HERE. If for some reason you have a problem setting those specifications please contact us via our ticketing system and we will do our best to help you.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
Damir
6 years ago
#14389 Quote
Ok, so we need to use product specifications for that? The shipping box info is nothing we can use for that?
Damir
6 years ago
#14390 Quote
What I mean is it's extremely weird needing to set up every possible width that our furniture can have, instead of just filling in W-H-D boxes.
So we will have to add parameters like 100cm, 120cm, 125cm, 140cm, 180cm,185cm... And then need to choose one of those for every dimension parameter.
Instead of just filling W H D boxes, precisely as in Shipment parameter boxes. Is there any way of being able to use those instead?

Thanks,
Damir
nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#14400 Quote
Hello,

This information is not accessible from the Product Details Model in nopCommerce, so it will require some customizations to show it on Product Page. Unfortunately, our support doesn't include major customizations, so we will not be able to help you with that. I think that you can still show them with the product specifications, but they will not look the way you want them to and you will have to spend some time creating them. I'm suggesting that you create Weight, Length, Width, and Height specifications and set each product dimensions through them.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com