Close

my Nopcomerce Ver 3.30

Pdn-inc
6 years ago
#14285 Quote
My Nopcommerce Ver 3.30 and I want pay this Theme , But I was Looking everywhere for Database script 3.40 to able to upgrade my store ... I didn't found it and i only found Ver 4.00 but it doesn't work with my Database .

i need your help please
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14286 Quote
Hello,

You can follow this article form our documentation. There is a link from which you can download a zip containing all the available upgrade scripts (both nopCommerce's and ours).

Note: If you haven't installed any of our products yet, you will just need to run the nopCommerce upgrade script(s).

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Pdn-inc
6 years ago
#14295 Quote
MY Godaddy SQL Server don't t accept to the execute database ., So i'm asking if this theme can support 3.30 Ver.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14296 Quote
Hi,

The Traction theme doesn't support nopCommerce 3.30. You will have to update your store to at least 3.40 in order to use the theme.

Can you give us any details about the issue you are having with GoDaddy and our scripts?
Also, is it possible to download your database, upgrade it on your local machine and restore the upgraded version to GoDaddy?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
Pdn-inc
6 years ago
#14297 Quote
When I start to Run Nopcommerce on my localmachine its gives me this msg

HTTP Error 403.14 -

Forbidden
Things you can try:
•If you do not want to enable directory browsing, ensure that a default document is configured and that the file exists.
• Enable directory browsing. 1.Go to the IIS Express install directory.
2.Run appcmd set config /section:system.webServer/directoryBrowse /enabled:true to enable directory browsing at the server level.
3.Run appcmd set config ["SITE_NAME"] /section:system.webServer/directoryBrowse /enabled:true to enable directory browsing at the site level.

•Verify that the configuration/system.webServer/directoryBrowse@enabled attribute is set to true in the site or application configuration file.
Pdn-inc
6 years ago
#14298 Quote
When I start to Run Nopcommerce on my localmachine its gives me this msg HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14305 Quote
Hi,

Can you give me a step by step explanation on the process of you trying to run nopCommmerce on your local machine so I can see what you are doing wrong?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com