Close

Change Currency from $ to Albania lek

ishpejti
6 years ago
#14279 Quote
Hello guys i want to change the currency on website,

i add new currencies that is Albanian Lek but the sign lek is now show me also the number are not the same as they need to be.
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14282 Quote
Hello,

Can you elaborate more? Can you give us an example of the issue or steps to reproduce it cause we cannot seem to see what is happening?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
ishpejti
6 years ago
#14283 Quote
the problem is that i cant add Albanian Lek as a primary currencies and what is the exact code for showing sign of Albanian Lek afer the number

like This for example 190 ALL or 190 Lek

now the currencies is display like this only number 190

anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14291 Quote
Hello,

In order to achieve that you will need to set custom formatting for your currency. In order to do that you will need to go to Administration -> Configuration -> Currencies and edit your currency.
After that, just put custom formatting in the Custom Formatting setting.
For example if you put ##,###.## lek in the setting you will get prices like 12,353.99 lek

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
ishpejti
6 years ago
#14299 Quote
Yes perfect it works as i want.

Now i have this problem i delete the existing category and i create my new one but these new one is not showing on home page , also when i create the category i click on check box to show on home page
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14304 Quote
Hello,

Is this issue the same as the one you wrote about here. If so, did you managed to resolve it using my instructions?
I'm baffled because both posts are made at the same time, one explaining you fixed your issue and the other asking how to fix it.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com