Close

Sticky menu

niterider
6 years ago
#14211 Quote
Hi. How can I change css file that Menu act like a sticky menu. When I scroll the page I want to menu stay at top
Valentin
6 years ago
#14214 Quote
niterider wrote:
Hi. How can I change css file that Menu act like a sticky menu. When I scroll the page I want to menu stay at top

Greetings,

such functionality is too risky to implement on this theme since it was never intended and therefore it might cause a lot of problems and bugs on the different pages of your site.

However, we took our time and figured out a possible solution for you, in case you still want to try it. But have in mind that if any problems occur in the future you would need to deal with them yourself.

Just go in your theme administration panel -> Nop-templates -> Themes -> Brooklyn -> Settings and add the following code to your Custom Head Styles section:

@media (min-width: 1025px) {
.master-wrapper-page {
     margin-top: 134px;
}

.admin-header-links,
.header {
     position: fixed;
     top: 0;
     width: 100%;
     background-color: #fff;
     z-index: 1020;
}

.admin-header-links + .header {
     top: 35px;
}

.admin-header-links + .header + .overlayOffCanvas + .responsive-nav-wrapper-parent + * {
     margin-top: 168px;
}
}

If you are satisfied with the result, we would appreciate it if you took your time to leave a positive feedback on our theme here.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
danjou
4 years ago
#21002 Quote
We tested this on the Emporium template for all pages and some custom plugins like helpdesk and it is working fine. It may be worth adding this as an option in the admin theme settings.

Thank you.
Boyko
4 years ago
#21004 Quote
danjou wrote:
We tested this on the Emporium template for all pages and some custom plugins like helpdesk and it is working fine. It may be worth adding this as an option in the admin theme settings.

Thank you.

Hi danjou,

We are glad it worked for you!
We will consider adding it in the theme as a setting in the future.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team