Close

No cloud zoom on single image products

bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13923 Quote
Hello, 

Is it normal function for the cloud zoom not to do anything on products with only one picture attached? It seems to work fine on products that have multiple images attached, but no large picture comes up when I click on the image of a single photo product. 

If this is the way it functions, could this somehow be implemented in a future version?

I’m using Nop 3.8. 

Thanks
Travis 
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13924 Quote
Sorry - forgot to mention that this happens only on mobile applications. On Desktops it seems to work fine.

Thanks again
Travis
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13925 Quote
Hello Travis,

Could you please provide a URL to your store where we can investigate this problem?

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13928 Quote
www.bcdiesel.ca

Thanks!
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13931 Quote
Hi,

We have upgraded the CloudZoom plugin since your version. Update the plugin to the latest version following this article and there will be zoom on mobile devices.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13932 Quote
Ahh.. I appreciate the update and resolution, but for us CloudZoom was included when we purchased the Traction package which unfortunately has recently expired, so I cannot update it.

Is there a section of code that I can add to add this functionality or do we have to purchase it all over again just to fix it?

Thanks
Travis
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13934 Quote
Hi Travis,

The "old" CloudZoom does not support mobile devices and this is not a bug. There are a lot of changes in the plugin so it is not possible to merge the changes.

Here is the blog post for the new version.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com