Close

Odd Message in Logs after theme update

bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13865 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

If you are using CDN clear the cache. It is possible to receive this error because the cache of your customers' browsers is not cleared yet.

No CDN here. But I’m also getting the errors using my own equipment where I clear the cache several times a day after making changes to the configuration of the store. 

[quote]Please note that it is not a good idea to modify the code.[/quote]
I understand what you’re saying - I guess I was just being a little impatient and was trying to assist in figuring out the issue. At this point I’m just a little exasperated and just want this problem to go away. If it wasn’t making hundreds of entries into the log then I would just ignore it.

Is there a reason why it’s calling for vendor functions even though all of the vendor related options are disabled? Can you maybe recommend any code to remove from the cshtml or JavaScript files so that it doesn’t do the SearchVendorId function? I don’t use vendors at all in my store. 

Sorry for being a pest. 

Thanks
Travis 

SDobrev
6 years ago
#13873 Quote
Hi Travis,

Could you check which customers are generating this error? If you open the full error page you will see it.

It is possible this errors to be generated by Search engines/bots.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13876 Quote
Hi Stoyan,

I think I found the error a few days ago. Not surprisingly, it was one of your initial suspicions. 

It turns out that there was a caching entry for .js files in the web.config which I assume was somehow blocking the newer script file from downloading to the users computer. 

Seems to be working now. Sorry for the annoyance. 

Cheers!
T