Close

My buttons change out of the blue

WeirComfees
6 years ago
#13823 Quote
Hey guys,

Ok this is an odd one. I have been running my store for a few months now and everything seemed to be working fine. Got all the little changes done I needed.

Today a customer sent me an email saying my buttons were blank on the login page and I check he's right.

Go here - https://weircomfees.com/login

You will see the register and login buttons show as blank buttons, until you hover and then they become BLUE boxes...

Up until a few days ago they had the regular darker text in them so there were visible without hover and then when hovering it came up in the purple accent color in use on the rest of the site.

Any suggestions on where to go to sort this out?
Valentin
6 years ago
#13827 Quote
WeirComfees wrote:
Hey guys,

Ok this is an odd one. I have been running my store for a few months now and everything seemed to be working fine. Got all the little changes done I needed.

Today a customer sent me an email saying my buttons were blank on the login page and I check he's right.

Go here - https://weircomfees.com/login

You will see the register and login buttons show as blank buttons, until you hover and then they become BLUE boxes...

Up until a few days ago they had the regular darker text in them so there were visible without hover and then when hovering it came up in the purple accent color in use on the rest of the site.

Any suggestions on where to go to sort this out?

Greetings,

it seems you are using a plugin called PopupMaker which a nop-commerce plugin and therefore it is styled only for the DefaultClean theme. Since we do not have this plugin in our themes, its styling is interfering with the styling of your theme and it is breaking your buttons.

You need to go in your file explorer ~Plugins/Widgets.PopupMaker/Content/DefaultClean/style.css and either delete this code, which is on the bottom of the file:

.button-1 {
    min-width: 140px;
    border: none;
    background-color: #4ab2f1;
    padding: 10px 30px;
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 15px;
    color: #fff;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

.button-1:hover {
    background-color: #248ece;
}

or add #popup in front of the selectors like so:

#popup .button-1 {
    min-width: 140px;
    border: none;
    background-color: #4ab2f1;
    padding: 10px 30px;
    text-align: center;
    font-size: 15px;
    color: #fff;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

#popup .button-1:hover {
    background-color: #248ece;
}

This way you will make sure that this styling applies only in the popup that this plugin creates.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
WeirComfees
6 years ago
#13830 Quote
Thank you very much for the info, the funniest thing I wasn't even using the Popup maker, I just used some code from Mailchimp and loaded it that way. I didn't like the look of the popup maker plugin.

Now that I know it was the issue, thanks to you I have uninstalled it and my buttons are perfectly fine again.

Take care.