Close

How to pass parameter to call NOP Ajax Filters?

ysheah
6 years ago
#13729 Quote
I have my menu which is appears the filter option for user to click. If user click on the link "Ram 2gb" , I will redirect user to the particular category, and selection is "Ram 2gb" . The issue is, how can I pass through URL? As I know the url is something like "http://localhost:9018/category#/attrFilters=10m!#-!57". Any help is appreciated.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13731 Quote
Hi,

The easiest way is to open the category, make a filtration with the desired parameters and copy the URL.
If you want to manually build the URL you have to know the filter group ID and option ID.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
ysheah
6 years ago
#13734 Quote
Hi, Finally I am able to get it, thanks for you reply. I am complete it by passing the attribute ID and attribute ID as suggested. Thanks.
itinnovations
one year ago
#21903 Quote
The problem with using a filtered url, it is ugly and cannot be re-written using a url rewrite module. This is because of using the # in the url which is only interpreted by the browser.

Is there any way to rewrite the following url to a human readable format? I do not think so. This would require the plugin to be modified.

FROM
/category-page#/specFilters=2m!#-!17

TO
/filtered-category-page
todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21904 Quote
itinnovations wrote:
The problem with using a filtered url, it is ugly and cannot be re-written using a url rewrite module. This is because of using the # in the url which is only interpreted by the browser.

Is there any way to rewrite the following url to a human readable format? I do not think so. This would require the plugin to be modified.

FROM
/category-page#/specFilters=2m!#-!17

TO
/filtered-category-page

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot change the way our plugin works.

You may consider using the nopCommerce default filters functionality, which was added in the last versions.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com