Close

Modify Title

WeirComfees
6 years ago
#13646 Quote
Hi there,

Just installed the rich blog plugin and testing it out right now. Two things I would like to know right off the bat.

First of all, "Latest from blog" is not proper English. It should read "Latest From The Blog" or "latest from our blog" where can I edit that?

Plus I am using NOP ArtFactory theme and I would like to change the default font being used on the title.. I believe I changed it elsewhere on the site using css from them.. any ideas?

Thanks...
Valentin
6 years ago
#13658 Quote
WeirComfees wrote:
Hi there,

Just installed the rich blog plugin and testing it out right now. Two things I would like to know right off the bat.

First of all, "Latest from blog" is not proper English. It should read "Latest From The Blog" or "latest from our blog" where can I edit that?

Plus I am using NOP ArtFactory theme and I would like to change the default font being used on the title.. I believe I changed it elsewhere on the site using css from them.. any ideas?

Thanks...

Greetings,

you change the text in the Rich Blog title you need to go to your theme administration panel -> Configuration -> Languages and click Edit on the present language. In the search field search for this SevenSpikes.Rich Blog.Public.LatestFromBlog. When you find it click Edit and write whatever you want, then click Update and then Save.

To change the font of the title you need to go to Nop-templates -> Themes -> ArtFactory -> Settings and add the following code to your Custom head Styles section and replace YOUR_FONT with the name of the font that you said you already have included in your theme:

.rich-blog-homepage .title strong {
font-family: YOUR_FONT;
}

Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
WeirComfees
6 years ago
#13661 Quote
Valentin wrote:
Greetings,

you change the text in the Rich Blog title you need to go to your theme administration panel -> Configuration -> Languages and click Edit on the present language. In the search field search for this SevenSpikes.Rich Blog.Public.LatestFromBlog. When you find it click Edit and write whatever you want, then click Update and then Save.

To change the font of the title you need to go to Nop-templates -> Themes -> ArtFactory -> Settings and add the following code to your Custom head Styles section and replace YOUR_FONT with the name of the font that you said you already have included in your theme:

.rich-blog-homepage .title strong {
font-family: YOUR_FONT;
}

Worked absolutely perfectly, thank you very much for your help. Great plugin by the way