Close

Bundled Shirt Orders

tyebeach
6 years ago
#13441 Quote
Hello I have a product that is named "50 Family Reunion Shirts." I would like my customers to be able to order as many of a certain color and size as they need and also have a way of validating that a total of 50 shirts were selected.

I would like for the page to function as follows:

Customer has a choice of shirt color (1,2,3,4...etc)
If the customer chooses 1, then 1 dropdown box will appear for color choice, if they pick 2, then 2 boxes will appear...etc

For each color chosen there needs to be size and quantity relating to the choice of color.

Is this possible?
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#13451 Quote
tyebeach wrote:
Hello I have a product that is named "50 Family Reunion Shirts." I would like my customers to be able to order as many of a certain color and size as they need and also have a way of validating that a total of 50 shirts were selected.

I would like for the page to function as follows:

Customer has a choice of shirt color (1,2,3,4...etc)
If the customer chooses 1, then 1 dropdown box will appear for color choice, if they pick 2, then 2 boxes will appear...etc

For each color chosen there needs to be size and quantity relating to the choice of color.

Is this possible?

Hi,

there is no such functionality in nopCommerce that will allow you to accomplish this. It will require a lot of customization in order to achieve it.

I suggest you ask in the nopCommerce forums as there might be someone who already did something like this.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com