Close

NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY with making some "Shipping Address Panel" fields CONDITIONALLY required on One Page Checkout page.

rgarcia350
6 years ago
#13407 Quote
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, help me.
I need to go live this weekend and I need help as I am not familiar with Angular.
Using your "One Page Checkout" plugin, I already set NOP to skip the "Billing" page and that is working fine. What I MUST have is the ability to conditionally disabled and make NON-REQUIRED 4 Shipping address fields: 1) address1, city, state & zip.  I need this 4 field not to be seen and not to be reuired WHEN a cookie called "SHIPPINGMETHOD" has a value of 2. I am able (via jquery to hide these fields as appropriate but the validation complains that they are missing data. I tried removing the "ng-required" attribute via jquery but that didn't prevent the form validation complaining about it upon hitting "Complete" button. I already spent over 5 hours trying to figure various way to do this without any success.  Please provide me with code sample and instruction on where and how I can accomplish this. THANKS in advance.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13416 Quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

There is also server-side validation so you can not complete the checkout without filling the fields even if you disable the client-side validation.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com