Close

Instagram subtitle link issue

n_shay
6 years ago
#13401 Quote
I'm trying to integrate the Instagram feed into the home page of the store using your plugin. I was able to configure most it without any issue by looking at your demo site.

I am having an issue with the display of the link for following the IG profile.

I configured the feed:

When I hover above the "Subtitle Url" there is no "href" defined for anchor.

Looking at the homepage, you can see the issue:

And if you dig into the generate HTML, you can see there is not anchor tag at all:

What I expected was something like your demo site:

Correct me of I'm wrong, I assume that the Instagram Url is taken from the "Follow us on Instagram url" field in the Theme settings.

After messing a bit with the Instagram feed settings, I suspect the "Subtitle link text" is completely ignored and the "Title" is used for both the section title and the subtitle text.

How can I correct it?
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13403 Quote
Hello,

You are correct. You should be able to specify the title of the Url that will lead to your linked profile. Can you Submit a Ticket with a link to your store and admin credentials so we can further inspect this issue?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
jluis
6 years ago
#13617 Quote
I have the same issue, the link don't work.
Valentin
6 years ago
#13621 Quote
Greetings,

you can easily fix this issue by changing the Social Network field to Select social network and then back to Instagram again. You will see that it makes your Subtitle Url a link immediately. It needs to have the account name before you select the social network so it can connect to their site and generate the link.

If you do not know where to manage the Social feed go your theme administation panel -> Nop-templates -> Plugins -> Social Feed -> Configure Social Networks and select the one you want (e.g. Instagram) and click Edit. Afterwadrs follow the steps above.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
jluis
6 years ago
#13624 Quote
Thanks a lot! It's work fine.