Close

The controller for path '/Admin/Widget/ConfigureWidget' was not found or does not implement IController

mfitconsultants
7 years ago
#13198 Quote
Hi all,

I downloaded the trial version of the Ajax Filters to demo them.

I have then followed the instructions and copied both the core and filters plugin folders to my installation.

The plugins then installed successfully (i.e. I went to the plugin listings, and then clicked install to first the core and then the filters).

However, I get the above error when clicking the configure button on the ajax filters.

I am running Nop Version 3.70 and the download zip is NopAjaxFilters_Trial_3.7.91.22873.zip

Can anyone please help to resolve this?

SDobrev
7 years ago
#13199 Quote
Hi,

Can you restart the application by adding an empty space at the end of the Global.asax file?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
mfitconsultants
7 years ago
#13200 Quote
Hi Stoyan,

As its a published version there is no Global.asax uploaded?

I have clicked the restart application button from the admin area, however, this did not solve the issue.
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13201 Quote
Hi,

You have to restart the application manually because sometimes there is a problem with restarting the application from the admin area.

You must have Global.asax file.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
mfitconsultants
7 years ago
#13202 Quote
Hi Stoyan,

As far as I was aware it got compiled to a .dll during the publish?

I restarted the application though IIS and can now see the configure screen.

Would it be possible to explain why this occurred so I can understand for future issues?
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13203 Quote
Hi,

The Global.asax file does not compile to a .dll file.

Here you can find out more information about your issue. We have found out that sometimes the Restart Application button from the administration is not working as expected.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com