Close

No ability to scroll through longer menus with Mobile version

cirkadia
7 years ago
#13186 Quote
Using Urban theme, but noticing same issue on your demo http://www.themes.urban1.nop-templates.com/ our client has a menu that contains a long list of products. The mobile menu does not allow for scrolling and the menu is cut off.

Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks!
nikola.dragiev
7 years ago
#13231 Quote
Hello,

Will it be possible for you to submit a ticket about that issue? You can do that from your MyAccount page -> New Ticket. We will make sure to investigate the problem and provide you with a solution for it.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
3 years ago
#21128 Quote
Hello,

We have the same issue.

On our website we don't have any problem to add any new category or topic to the mega menu, but the mobile view limits the mega menu list to 10 items.

Any other category, topic or custom link added below the 10th place is not visible in the mobile view.

Could you please share the resolution for this issue?

Best regards,
Suzana
Intelisale
2 years ago
#21708 Quote
Hi everyone,

I have the same issue. Is there any updates on this? Is it fixed? Or can we somehow override this?

Best,

Vanja
Intelisale
2 years ago
#21710 Quote
Another detail that might be useful - I have this issue with Emporium theme, and with Pavillion theme I do not have any problems.
[email protected]
one year ago
#21994 Quote
I debugged this in Chrome and tracked down the issue to the perfect-scrollbar.min.js library. If I remove this library from the \SevenSpike.Core\Scripts folder the menu behaves correctly and I can 'touch' scroll on a mobile. I don't know what impact this will have on other plugins.

Anyone had have a better workaround? Or anymore insight into this?