Close

Disable 'Added to cart' popup

smokyjoe
7 years ago
#13112 Quote
I want to use Ajax Cart for a specific purpose. I only want Ajax Cart to be used when add to cart is clicked on a product box, and the product has product attributes.

I've managed to achieve both of these, but I also want to disable the 'Just added to your basket' popup.

How can I do this?
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13113 Quote
Hi,

To disable the Added to cart popup you have to make modifications to the AjaxCart.min.js file.
The function that opens the popup is the following:

"function L(a){b(".productAddedToCartWindow").html(b(a).html());var c=b(".productAddedToCartWindow").data("kendoWindow");c.center(),c.open()}"

the variables in your file might be with different names. You have to remove the body of the function. "function L(a){}"

Hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
smokyjoe
7 years ago
#13115 Quote
Thanks, that works perfectly. Next question, why doesn't the popup work on mobile devices? I'm emulating a mobile in chrome, and adding to the cart from a ProductBox redirects to the product details.

In my site I have a wizard style set of steps, where different products can be added at each step. Some of those products have variants, which is when I want the popup to appear. If the user is redirected to the product details page, then the wizard navigation is lost.

Is this achievable with your plugin?
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13116 Quote
Hi,

There is a hidden setting to enable the "Ajax Cart" on mobile devices. Go to All settings and search for "NopAjaxCartSettings.EnableOnMobileDevices".

Please note that the "Ajax Cart" popup is not styled to work on mobile devices so you have to made some customizations.

Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
smokyjoe
6 years ago
#13562 Quote
SDobrev wrote:

Please note that the "Ajax Cart" popup is not styled to work on mobile devices so you have to made some customizations.

Yes, I see that now. Can you tell me how to fix this:
https://pasteboard.co/GAvs1Vh.png
https://pasteboard.co/GAvsvVK.png

All of the product details and options are hidden too far to the right for a mobile device.
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13571 Quote
Hi,

As I told you in the previous comment this functionality is disabled by default and if you want to use it you have to make some styling customizations.

Unfortunately, this is out of the scope of our support and we can not provide you this custom modification.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com