Close

Automapper error

varghesep
7 years ago
#13031 Quote
I followed the instructions on this page to install the plugin sources to Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins

I had to modify the nopCommerce version from 3.9 to 3.8 because I use the latest version of the code from the develop branch.

I'm getting an error with the AutoMapper as described below. Is there a way to change the version of the AutoMapper is being used.

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'AutoMapper, Version=5.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=be96cd2c38ef1005' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.DependancyRegistrar.CreateModelMappings() +0
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.DependancyRegistrar.BaseDependancyRegistrar7Spikes.xcEfEcrZg0EEZx92WUs(Object ) +13
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.DependancyRegistrar.BaseDependancyRegistrar7Spikes.Register(ContainerBuilder builder, ITypeFinder typeFinder, NopConfig config) +37
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.RegisterDependencies(NopConfig config) in C:\LabProjects\testwebsite\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:65
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopEngine.Initialize(NopConfig config) in C:\LabProjects\testwebsite\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopEngine.cs:109
   Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Initialize(Boolean forceRecreate) in C:\LabProjects\testwebsite\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\EngineContext.cs:26
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() in C:\LabProjects\testwebsite\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:54                                                          
varghesep
7 years ago
#13033 Quote
I fixed this problem by adding the following to the web.config:

<dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="AutoMapper" publicKeyToken="be96cd2c38ef1005" culture="neutral" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-5.2.0.0" newVersion="5.2.0.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>

I have found out that the Pavilion template does not work with the nopCommerce 3.9 version.
Boyko
7 years ago
#13034 Quote
varghesep wrote:
I fixed this problem by adding the following to the web.config:

<dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="AutoMapper" publicKeyToken="be96cd2c38ef1005" culture="neutral" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-5.2.0.0" newVersion="5.2.0.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>

I have found out that the Pavilion template does not work with the nopCommerce 3.9 version.

Hi varghesep,

Please note that since nopCommerce 3.90 is not officially released then we can't provide compatible version of our products with it. The nopCommerce 3.90 is still work in progress and it changes everyday and it is not possible for us to upgrade all our product everyday.
The current official version of nopCommerce is 3.80 and we can guarantee you that all our products that we provide for nopCommerce 3.80 will work with it but we can't guarantee that they will work with 3.90 (work in progress) until nopCommerce 3.90 is not officially released and we upgrade and test all our products with it and provide 3.90 compatible version of them.

Hope this information is useful!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
varghesep
7 years ago
#13038 Quote
That is reasonable.

I'm going to revert my branch from develop to master, so the Pavillion theme can work.