Close

General Discussion

jakubz
4 years ago
#15740 Quote
Hi Boyko, i tried but can't find this. Is it possible, to show sitemap in footer? I have enabled it in administrator but Element Theme variant 1, don't (?) have option to show it? I check html but there is no information?

Can i enable this somewhere in admin panel?
jakubz
4 years ago
#15741 Quote
Ok. I add line with sitemap from default theme;)
hristo
4 years ago
#15742 Quote
Yes, the sitemap footer link is not available in the Element theme because the footer is modified, but the source code can be taken from the default theme or any other theme that uses the default footer source code.
Please keep in mind that your modification will be gone if you upgrade your theme in the future so you have to merge that code manually in case you upgrade the theme to another version.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
4 years ago
#15794 Quote
Hi! i have strange situation.

In Element Theme Variant 1, Mini Shopping Cart i had "<a href=/cart>1 item</a> items in cart". But i do something and this stop showing (link to cart). Possible it's because i disable "cart step" in ROPC.  

But i enable cart page again, clear cache... but still this don't work? I think to change there "link" from cart to ROPC. I think it's looks pretty ;)

Maybe you can give hint where i can look this? and confirm it's stop work because i "disable cart page"?
jakubz
4 years ago
#15825 Quote
Hi! again i want increase our result in Google Insight Element Theme Variant 1, version 4.1 (on mobile only 28 points).

Most points we lose because we don't have boundling CSS / JS. We don't want do this by "nopcommerce" because i receive information it's wrong for performance and "can stuck" because .net have problem, and can operate with "only one user" and until one user don't download it, next can't do it? (If i good understand… ;] but i don't know is it problem with css or JS).

I start thinking to change in element theme head file, and move all css to one file styles.css... Is any reason why you don't do this? I think it's easier to develop and change, but maybe it's something more?