Close

Product Page 2 Col Layout Not Working

prateek.shah
7 years ago
#12998 Quote
Hello,

I upgraded nopCommerce & Brooklyn theme from 3.6 to 3.8. After the upgrade, the product page two column layout doesn't work on grouped products pages. It is working fine on simple products.

Kindly suggest.

prateek.shah
7 years ago
#12999 Quote
Attached herewith is the image source windows for both simple & grouped product pages;

Not sure what's wrong.

Stefan
7 years ago
#13006 Quote
Hi Prateek,

Thank you very much for the feedback. There was an issue left from the upgrade to 3.80 that we have fixed. In order to integrate the fix just download the theme in 1 hour (we are deploying the fix right now) and replace the following file with the one from the downloaded package:

Themes\Brooklyn\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Grouped.cshtml

Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
prateek.shah
7 years ago
#13013 Quote
Hi,

I am trying to download the theme but its giving me same old zip file which has the same file with no changes; Could it be because my license is expired?

If so, please share the changes here so that I can incorporate them manually.

Thanks
Boyko
7 years ago
#13014 Quote
prateek.shah wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to download the theme but its giving me same old zip file which has the same file with no changes; Could it be because my license is expired?

If so, please share the changes here so that I can incorporate them manually.

Thanks

Hi prateek.shah,

Yes, that is definitely the reason since once your license expires you no longer get updates for the product. Please contact our sales department - sales at nop-templates.com for renewal options.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team