Close

Ribbons not showing in associated products of a grouped product

eadameg
7 years ago
#12957 Quote
Is there a way of showing ribbons in associated products?
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12965 Quote
eadameg wrote:
Is there a way of showing ribbons in associated products?

Hi,

Yes, you should just adjust the selectors of the plugin.

In the Product Box Selector setting add ".product-variant-line" and in the Product Box Picture Container Selector setting add ".variant-picture"

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
eadameg
7 years ago
#12981 Quote
Thank you! This is a very powerful plugin :D
Suggestion: Advanced Settings for Nop Product Ribbons Settings should be explained/documented in more detail for storeowners with no technical experience
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13958 Quote
I was about to ask the same question but found this answer - thank you.

However there seems to be a small issue regarding the ribbon placement of the product ribbons on each of the items inside the grouped product. I'm not sure if it's a CSS problem or not.

For example: https://www.bcdiesel.ca/en/bd-performance-fuel-injector-set-60-250hp-dodge-20045-2007

The ribbon in question is configured to be placed in the bottom-left of the product box, but you can see that it's not being set in the correct place. The ribbon is actually placing itself in a location that is partially inside the item above it (if that makes any sense) so it's actually being thrown into the top-left (and then some).

Is there a simple fix for this?

Cheers,
Travis
Valentin
6 years ago
#13961 Quote
bcdiesel wrote:
I was about to ask the same question but found this answer - thank you.

However there seems to be a small issue regarding the ribbon placement of the product ribbons on each of the items inside the grouped product. I'm not sure if it's a CSS problem or not.

For example: https://www.bcdiesel.ca/en/bd-performance-fuel-injector-set-60-250hp-dodge-20045-2007

The ribbon in question is configured to be placed in the bottom-left of the product box, but you can see that it's not being set in the correct place. The ribbon is actually placing itself in a location that is partially inside the item above it (if that makes any sense) so it's actually being thrown into the top-left (and then some).

Is there a simple fix for this?

Cheers,
Travis

Greetings Travis,

to fix this issue, just add the following code to your Custom Head Styles section:

@media all and (min-width:769px) {
   .product-variant-line .ribbon-wrapper {
      float: left;
   }
}
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
bcdiesel
6 years ago
#13976 Quote
Worked like a charm - thanks