Close

product ribbons not responding anymore

chrisADK
7 years ago
#12634 Quote
Hi,
Product Ribbons Version=3.6.799.17438
PR has been working fine up until yesterday. When I go tot he plugin it will juts infinitely sit there with the page loading spinning wheel. I can go to the setting page, product images page and help pages for the plugin no problem.
Only 20 or so ribbons created I think.
Have tried restarting the web site and deactivating the plugin.
Have not tried re-installing it since I'm not sure if loose all the ribbons already there or not.
The plug seems to still be functioning on the live site. It is juts on the admin side.

Have not added any ribbons in a couple weeks.
Have not updated any seven spikes plugins recently.

Any help to get this back working would be great.

Thanks Chris
Boyko
7 years ago
#12635 Quote
chrisADK wrote:
Hi,
Product Ribbons Version=3.6.799.17438
PR has been working fine up until yesterday. When I go tot he plugin it will juts infinitely sit there with the page loading spinning wheel. I can go to the setting page, product images page and help pages for the plugin no problem.
Only 20 or so ribbons created I think.
Have tried restarting the web site and deactivating the plugin.
Have not tried re-installing it since I'm not sure if loose all the ribbons already there or not.
The plug seems to still be functioning on the live site. It is juts on the admin side.

Have not added any ribbons in a couple weeks.
Have not updated any seven spikes plugins recently.

Any help to get this back working would be great.

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

Unless you provide us with access to your website to see what might be wrong we won't be able to help. Please submit a ticket providing access and we will take a look and advise

Have you added any other third party plugins to your store?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team