Close

General Discussion

ellerlor
6 years ago
#13498 Quote
Hi

We are planning to buy the Poppy Theme... but it seems that is build with frames. Is it correct? I'm writing this because google doesn't like the sites with frames

Thank you
Lorenzo
Boyko
6 years ago
#13500 Quote
ellerlor wrote:
Hi

We are planning to buy the Poppy Theme... but it seems that is build with frames. Is it correct? I'm writing this because google doesn't like the sites with frames

Thank you
Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo,

The Poppy theme is just like all the other themes but the styling is a bit different.
We do not use any iframes in any of our themes if this what you mean by "frames".
If this is not what you meant then please elaborate so that we can advise!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
randika
5 years ago
#15018 Quote
POPPY Theme Scrolling Issue on Mobile Devices
Scroll not working when touching on slider area. It's working on outside of slider. Slider is Nivo Slider. Same issue having in demo site. See the attachment.
hristo
5 years ago
#15019 Quote
Hello randika,

the scroll is working normally. When the slider is touched on a mobile device, the browser is expecting you to swipe the slider images so the page scrolling stops.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
venkatgoud143
3 years ago
#21155 Quote
Hello

I am facing an issue on Poppy theme of country and state building,when we selecting the country the appropriate states are not showing in the states drop down and we are not getting any error on console,Even after enabling state field in admin.

I've noticed that,when i inspect the Registration & Checkout page the country Select option has an extra parameter like sb="37376100" ,Using with 'sbOptions_37376100' id one new class is generating and showing the countries in under 'select-options-content' class  

As in poppy standard theme country & state fields are not showing in the Registration page &  In Checkout process Countries loading differently..

we're using Nop4.2

Than You.