Nop Ajax Cart on mobile

kava
8 years ago
#12129 Quote
Hi,

"Featured products" -> "buy button"
in mobile go to page product
in desktop open popup

is it possible open popup also in mobile environment?

thanks
kava
kava
7 years ago
#12132 Quote
I saw that nopajaxcart.cshtml is not load on mobile.

I wuold like load it always
thank
Deni
7 years ago
#12144 Quote
Hi, 

Please go to All Settings and search by name "nopajaxcartsettings.enableonmobiledevices". 

Make this setting value "True" and now you will have the Ajax Cart shown on mobile devices.

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
cirkadia
6 years ago
#13474 Quote
Is there a way to have the add to cart buttons appear on mobile devices?

Our cleint is current on version 3.6 and we'll be running through the upgrade process to 3.9 shortly.

This is currently what we see on our phones:

Live site:
http://wwwthreestonehearth.com
Valentin
6 years ago
#13475 Quote
cirkadia wrote:
Is there a way to have the add to cart buttons appear on mobile devices?

Our cleint is current on version 3.6 and we'll be running through the upgrade process to 3.9 shortly.

This is currently what we see on our phones:

Live site:
http://wwwthreestonehearth.com

Greetings,

as we looked through your site, we saw that most of your products are In Store Only at this time and for those there are no buttons neither on desktop, nor on mobile. That is the case with the product that you took a screenshot of. For the ones that do have buttons on desktop, like - Co-Founder Consultation by Phone or Skype, the buttons are also there on mobile. I have attached images of this product as an example.

Overall we were not able to find a product with activated AjaxCart plugin, so if you can give us an example that would be appreciated, otherwise I guess this issue is not connected to this topic.

Best Regards.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
cirkadia
6 years ago
#13523 Quote
Thanks for the response! We had an issue with CSS caching and our client has periods of certain products not being available hence why you could see the button for classes and not for food products.

One follow up question, is it possible on mobile devices to have the -/+ buttons show for quantity?
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13537 Quote
Hello,
In order to have the -/+ buttons firstly you should enable the ajax cart for mobile devices. To do  this go to Configuration >> Settings >> All settings (advanced) and search there for this option "nopajaxcartsettings.enableonmobiledevices" make sure it is set to true. As I can see you have enabled the Product Quantity Textbox (I see it in your desktop resolutions). but just to be sure please search for 'nopajaxcartsettings.enableproductquantitytextbox' and check if it is set to true.
Hope that will solve your issue.

Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
cirkadia
6 years ago
#13538 Quote
Thanks so much for your reply. I'd previously set the setting you refer to but it doesn't show the +/- we're using v 3.6 and will be upgrading to 3.9, might it be a 3.6 issue?

ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13542 Quote
Hi,

Could you please submit a ticket and give us login credentials so we could check what is the problem.
Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com