Close

Nop ArtFactory - Text Format in Topic Page

nonam
8 years ago
#12038 Quote
Hello:

I keep having issues with the text format when I add text to my topic page. Basically,when I update my word documents and add my text to the text field (or box) of the topic page, some of the text appears altogether, although there are clearly spaces in the document. I actually tested further by adding extra spaces to see how it would look, but I get the same result.

The following is on example of a line where the text is not displayed properly: Please note that Cizo & Déco only allows shipping within Canada. You can actually see it live on www.cizodeco.com

Let me if you see this issue at your end.

Thanks!
nonam
8 years ago
#12039 Quote
Forgot to mention that this text appears under "Useful information" and the Shipping and Returns Policy of my website. Thanks!
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#12045 Quote
Hi,

I suppose it is from Word. Sometimes Word adds additional text formatting. Have you tried using a different program to edit your text? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
nonam
8 years ago
#12048 Quote
Hi, I also added extra spaces directly in the text field but the change does not appear. It seems to be only where I use Bold and Italic text. Not sure why.
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#12055 Quote
Hi,

I suppose you have done the following:

1) Write you text in work adding bold and italic formatting on some places
2) Copy and paste your text in nopCommerce text editor
3) Try to add a few spaces between the bold and italic words

Can you try to write your text on Wordpad for example, and use the text from there? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
nonam
8 years ago
#12062 Quote
Sounds good. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
nonam
8 years ago
#12063 Quote
I'll send you my document in an e-mail as the format is still not ok. Thanks!
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#12071 Quote
Hi,

Would it be possible to open a ticket by providing us with admin credentials and your document.

Thanks!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
nonam
7 years ago
#12077 Quote
Ticket just created. Thanks!