Close

Help with Anwhere Slider using a multiple column layout

pdesignz
11 years ago
#1614 Quote
Hello, I am using NopCommerce 2.65 and I have the Ultimate Plugins. I am using the Anywhere Sliders plugin and if I use a one column layout everything works and looks fine, but if I use a two column layout things get shifted and not the way I want them to. What  it looks like is the slider is being called as part of the main body or div/widget within that area. So when I select a two column layout, everything is getting shifted over. What I would like to have is the header section, followed by the mega menu section that I already have in place and then followed by the slider and then the body with a 2 column layout that is after the slider.  I took a look in the admin for the slider and the widget I am using is the home_page_top. Anyway to have the slider spread across the page in a single column or 100% of the page width and then followed by a two column layout would be great!

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1620 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
Hello, I am using NopCommerce 2.65 and I have the Ultimate Plugins. I am using the Anywhere Sliders plugin and if I use a one column layout everything works and looks fine, but if I use a two column layout things get shifted and not the way I want them to. What  it looks like is the slider is being called as part of the main body or div/widget within that area. So when I select a two column layout, everything is getting shifted over. What I would like to have is the header section, followed by the mega menu section that I already have in place and then followed by the slider and then the body with a 2 column layout that is after the slider.  I took a look in the admin for the slider and the widget I am using is the home_page_top. Anyway to have the slider spread across the page in a single column or 100% of the page width and then followed by a two column layout would be great!

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Hi pdesignz,

Put the slider in the content_before widget zone and everything will be fine.
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
pdesignz
11 years ago
#1621 Quote
Hi Evan, that seems to work but now the slider is appearing on every page and I was looking to only have it on the homepage. Are there any other solutions that I can try.

Thanks
Boyko
11 years ago
#1632 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
Hi Evan, that seems to work but now the slider is appearing on every page and I was looking to only have it on the homepage. Are there any other solutions that I can try.

Thanks

Hi pdesignz,

Please refer to this discussion. It is about the JCarousel plugin but the things are analogous with the Sliders as both plugins have widget support.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team