Close

ArtFactory Theme - Reward Points not allocated

nonam
8 years ago
#10764 Quote
Hello Nop Templates!

I have made a request on the NopCommerce forum and was finally referred to you for resolution. http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/36891/reward-point-setting.aspx#161949

As you will see in my request, the points are not allocated to the account and on the communication to customers, although at check-out the customer is informed of the amount of points he or she is getting.

Please assist!

Thanks!
Stefan
8 years ago
#10768 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello Nop Templates!

I have made a request on the NopCommerce forum and was finally referred to you for resolution. http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/36891/reward-point-setting.aspx#161949

As you will see in my request, the points are not allocated to the account and on the communication to customers, although at check-out the customer is informed of the amount of points he or she is getting.

Please assist!

Thanks!

Hi Manon,

I just tested this and it works as expected. Although it has no connection with the theme, I tested it also when the Nop ArtFactory Theme is selected. Please see my settings from the admin -> configuration -> settings -> reward points settings:

Then when I make an order and mark it as completed (paid and shipped), I can see the following in my account under the reward points section:

After that if I go to checkout on the Payment Method I have the option to use my reward points instead of choosing a payment method.

So I see no issue here. Would it be possible to describe what exactly is happening on your site. Do you mean that when customers open their reward points section, they see no reward points allocated?

Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#10770 Quote
Hello: Below is my setting:

enabled, 1 reward point for 1 Canadian dollar, minimum reward points to use is 25 (I want the customers to accumulate this minimum prior to applying on their bill), 5 points for registration, 3 CAD spent will earn 1 point, then I also have the complete and cancelled marked along with a checkmark for the following two items.

At checkout, prior to finalizing the order, the customer gets the message to inform him or her of the amount of points obtained with the order. However, when the order is finalized, the points are not shown in the account and therefore, unable to apply any point for the order. Not sure why.
nonam
8 years ago
#10771 Quote
Hello: I have tested again by adding another customer and the points to that one are OK. I just don't know why they did not capture for the first one I had tested. Anyhow, it seems to be working now. One thing I notice is that the application seems to be restarting a lot of times as per my system log.
Thanks for your help!
Stefan
8 years ago
#10777 Quote
Hi again,

I cannot say for sure what might be wrong with that user that was not being allocated reward points. Maybe if the first customer has some 100% discount when purchasing or the order is not marked as complete. It will be hard for me to guess what might be the reason. But, I am glad it works as expected with other customers. So if you notice this issue with another customer, please let us know.

As to the application restarts, they can be due to various reasons - installing a plugin, restarting it from the administration, daily app pool recycling by the server, etc. If you notice this restarts to continue on a frequent basis, please submit a ticket with more details about it, so that we can have a look if there is something worng.

Thanks again.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com