Close

MegaMenu.cshtml

nonam
8 years ago
#10573 Quote
I have been trying to find a way to add additional topics to the Mega Menu in ArtFactory, other than having to select the existing one in the topics pages. In looking at the Forum, it seems to guide us to the MegaMenu.cshtml but... cannot find this file in my folders from ArtFactory. So, am not sure where to look.

Thanks for your help!
nonam
8 years ago
#10574 Quote
Forgot to mention that I am actually using version 3.70.
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10576 Quote
nonam wrote:
Forgot to mention that I am actually using version 3.70.

Hi there,

You can add any topic you want in the 'Mega menu'.
What you need to do is to go to 'administration/Content Management/Topics/'.
Then select the topic you want to include in the mega menu, and check the option 'Include in top menu:'

Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#10599 Quote
OK. What if I want to change the order of these topics? Which file do I need to work in to do that? I don't have the MegaMenu.cshtml file and the guide refers to that.
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10609 Quote
nonam wrote:
OK. What if I want to change the order of these topics? Which file do I need to work in to do that? I don't have the MegaMenu.cshtml file and the guide refers to that.

Hello there,

To rearange the topics order, just edit each particular topic 'display order'. Go to 'administration/Contant Management/Topics(pages)', then edit some topic by changeing his display order. The elements with display order equal to '0' will be before those with bigger numbers.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#10612 Quote
Thanks so much!
nonam
8 years ago
#10684 Quote
Hello:

Is there a way to add an additional "Sticky Category" to the Mega Menu? In the settings of the Mega Menu, I know that you can check the option of adding a category as a sticky one but I would like to have 2 sticky categories to my Menu.

Thanks for your help!
Deni
8 years ago
#10685 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello:

Is there a way to add an additional "Sticky Category" to the Mega Menu? In the settings of the Mega Menu, I know that you can check the option of adding a category as a sticky one but I would like to have 2 sticky categories to my Menu.

Thanks for your help!

Hi, 

To do this you have to modify the MegaMenu.cshtml file.

Right after the code for the sticky category, which is this:

if (Model.StickyCategory != null)
    {
        <li class="sticky-category">
            <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Category", new { SeName = Model.StickyCategory.SeName })" title="@Model.StickyCategory.Name">@Model.StickyCategory.Name</a>
        </li>
    }

Place your code for your category, following the same mark-up structure.

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#10687 Quote
Thanks! I'll give it a try!
nonam
8 years ago
#10691 Quote
Can you specify where exactly I have access to the MegaMenu.cshtml file? As indicated in previous comments of this post, I do not have that file!!!