Close

error in database with ajax filters

vipjerry
8 years ago
#10700 Quote
I have to agree we now have huge problems because of this. We used filters for our client webshop  with some specific security and environment, NOP is integrated with ERP etc. etc. Now when we have to do some changes customer IT can not send us dump and same thing from our side. We will probably have write this plugin by our self and it will take us ton of time we didn't took in account when we started this project.
bharatk
6 years ago
#14248 Quote
Hi,

I want to change in store procedure "ProductLoadAllPagedNopAjaxFilters" but this is Encrypted format, i just want to one more order by.

Please suggest me how i change in procedure i have you paid version.

Thanks & Regards
Bharat
bharatk
6 years ago
#14249 Quote
bharatk wrote:
Hi,

I want to change in store procedure "ProductLoadAllPagedNopAjaxFilters" but this is Encrypted format, i just want to one more order by.

Please suggest me how i do change in procedure i have your paid version.

Thanks & Regards
Bharat
hristian.dimov
6 years ago
#14256 Quote
bharatk wrote:
Hi,

Please suggest me how i change in procedure i have you paid version.

Thanks & Regards
Bharat

Hi Bharat,

The stored procedure is encrypted and it is not available for change. However, for cases like yours, where you need to add new sort options, we have added an SQL function that is used by the stored procedure which you can edit. You will find it in SQL Managment Studio -> Your DB -> Programmability -> Functions -> Scalar-valued Functions -> seven_spikes_ajax_filters_product_sorting

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com