Close

Product Specifications view

porcelanosa
8 years ago
#10343 Quote
Hello, i can't find view that handles table that is shown under tab of specifications, please help. P.S when i press enter on my keyboard it doesnt go to next row (bug?) so i couldnt paste code but it goes like this "product-specs-box -> table-wrapper -> table.data-table" etc
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10345 Quote
Hi,

We have our own view that just calls Views\Product\_ProductSpecifications.cshtml view. There you can find the table.
If you need to change how the specifications are shown in your entire site, change this view. if you want to add something specific to the QuickTabs, change/add it our view (Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductSpecifications.cshtml).

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
porcelanosa
8 years ago
#10351 Quote
Hello, i already checked that view before posting, i searched all views in fact and couldn't find that table.
This is what i have in _ProductSpecifications.cshtml @** Copyright 2015 Seven Spikes Ltd. All rights reserved. (http://www.nop-templates.com)
* http://www.nop-templates.com/t/licensinginfo
*@

@using Nop.Web.Framework

@model int

@Html.Action("ProductSpecifications", "ProductTab", new { productId = Model }) Please fix enter bug so code can be formated
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10362 Quote
Hi,

Yes, this is what you should have in this view, but this is the View in Nop Quick Tabs plugin. As I said you can use it to make modifications to the Specifications tab, which you want to affect only the Quick Tabs Specifications tab.

The table that you are looking for is in the YourSiteRootDirectory\Views\Product\_ProductSpecifications.cshtml. If you change it in there this will affect the way specifications are displayed for your entire site.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
porcelanosa
8 years ago
#10372 Quote
Got it, thanks for help