Close

New Insert in address table, while refreshing the page

mkzaman
8 years ago
#10174 Quote

I have fresh installed nopcommerce and I installed real one page checkout. Each time, I refresh the checkout page a new value inserted in nop Address table. What's the problem here ?
Boyko
8 years ago
#10177 Quote
mkzaman wrote:

I have fresh installed nopcommerce and I installed real one page checkout. Each time, I refresh the checkout page a new value inserted in nop Address table. What's the problem here ?

Hi mkzaman,

Thank you for reporting this! We should not create a new address each time until the checkout is not complete. We will correct it and upload a new version of the plugin. I will let you know when it is ready for download (Actually this issue was introduced recently, so it was not present in the previous versions of the plugin).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
8 years ago
#10212 Quote
mkzaman wrote:

Hi mkzaman,

I would like to inform you that you can now download the latest version of the plugin.
The plugin does not create new addresses every time after each refresh anymore but it reuses the existing addresses.
As a matter of fact the plugin needs to create 2 temporary addresses used during the checkout.
One for the Billing Address and another one for the Shipping address.
These addresses are needed since they are used by the Shipping and Payment providers as well as the Tax providers in nopCommerce. This way the customers that checkout can have up to date information about their order total, available shipping and payment methods etc.,
while they make changes to the addresses i.e changing the country.
So it is inevitable to have these 2 checkout addresses. 
The actual problem was that we created 2 new addresses each time the customer does a checkout, which should't happen and we should reuse these addresses.
Now we reuse this addresses and we don't create new ones if they already exist.

Please note that these changes don't affect the functionality of the plugin. The plugin was working fine with or without the fix.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team