Close

error after deploy

codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10160 Quote
Hello,
I deployed a site with this theme installed. the site is running locally but the copy running on the server throws this error:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Routing.BaseRouteProvider.A4TgU82qDF(IViewEngine7Spikes  ) +69
   SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Routing.BaseRouteProvider.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) +206
   Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<RegisterRoutes>b__1(IRouteProvider rp) in C:\Lavoro\iDeal.Site\nopCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Mvc\Routes\RoutePublisher.cs:67
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action) +118
   Nop.Web.Framework.Mvc.Routes.RoutePublisher.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) in C:\Lavoro\iDeal.Site\nopCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Mvc\Routes\RoutePublisher.cs:67
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.RegisterRoutes(RouteCollection routes) in C:\Lavoro\iDeal.Site\nopCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:34
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() in C:\Lavoro\iDeal.Site\nopCommerce\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:63

[HttpException (0x80004005): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +588
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +181
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +320
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +389
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +409

[HttpException (0x80004005): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +646
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +99
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +669

Please, can you give an idea on how to solve it?
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10161 Quote
Additional info:
if I remove all sevenspikes folders in plugin folder, the site runs up without error.
As soon as I deploy the Sevenspikes.Core folder the site throws the error I posted before.

It seems related to Sevenspikes.Core plugin
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10163 Quote
Hi,

Do you have changes on nopCommerce source code or third party plugins ? 

Have you tried to run the theme on clean nop ?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10181 Quote
Hi,
there are some changes on nop source code but the project runs successfully on dev environement
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10182 Quote
I tried to install Sevenspikes.core plugin in a clean nop 3.60, but after that the site throws the error
Boyko
8 years ago
#10183 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
I tried to install Sevenspikes.core plugin in a clean nop 3.60, but after that the site throws the error

Please double check that you have not changed this route "Admin_default".
This route needs to be present otherwise our plugins will throw this error.
Maybe you are no changing it directly but some other plugin you have removes this route, while it shouldn't.

Please let me know if this is the case!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10186 Quote
I got the error in a clean nop installation without any other plugin except those provided with nop binaries.
So, I supposed that anyone changed the route you mentioned.

The strange thing is that the error is not thrown if the project runs in Visualstudio.
Boyko
8 years ago
#10188 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
I got the error in a clean nop installation without any other plugin except those provided with nop binaries.
So, I supposed that anyone changed the route you mentioned.

The strange thing is that the error is not thrown if the project runs in Visualstudio.

Hi codicezerouno,

I can confirm that the plugins work perfectly fine with the default nopCommerce installation.
The only reason I can think of is that something is missing on your server.
Could you please double check if all files are uploaded on your server?
For example you can compare that the local files in the SevenSpikes.Core plugin folder are present on your server as well.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10193 Quote
Hi,
I double check it and all files are on the folders.

I tried to upload to an other server and I got the same error.

Is there some special setup I need to do into IIS?

Thanks and Regards
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#10194 Quote
Hi Stanev,
problem solved after updating with latest binaries.

This means that the version "3.6.426.16755" of "Core" plugin, I was using before, causes the error.

Thanks