robschoen
8 years ago
#10104 Quote
Hello, I would like to disable the...

Fax image, Fax number
Mobile Image, Mobil Number
Skype Image, Skype name

and Make the Email address a clickable email link

I have found the values in languages but if I delete the text it just fills in with traction,

how can I accomplish this please?
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#10106 Quote
Hello,

To achieve that first you will have to locate your Footer.cshtml file in your \Themes\Traction\Views\Common folder. Then on line 29 replace this line of code:
<li class="email">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailName")@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailAt")@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailDomain")</li>

with this one:
<li class ="email">
                        <a href="javascript:AntiSpam('@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailName")', '@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailDomain")')">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailName")@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailAt")@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.EmailDomain")</a>
                    </li>

Then open your nopCommerce Administration and paste this css code inside your Custom Head Styles textfield, which is located in Plugins -> Nop Traction Theme -> Settings:

.footer-block .fax,
.footer-block .mobile,
.footer-block .skype {
  display: none;
}
.footer-block .email a {
  background: none;
}
.footer-block .email a:hover {
  color: #c03;
}
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
robschoen
8 years ago
#10109 Quote
thank you very much, now to go a bit further, can I please know how to add a "contact us" link into that 1st footer row "Contacts".  and be able to sort the row there as

contact us
[email protected]
(555)555-5555

on the 3rd column "New Products", I would like to find the setting that determines how many new products are displayed there please so I can turn it down to 4.
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#10111 Quote
Hello,

To do that you will have to paste this line of code in your Footer.cshtml file after line 25:
<li><a class="contact-us-link" href="@Url.RouteUrl("ContactUs")">@T("ContactUs")</a></li>

And add this css code to your Custom Head Styles:
.footer-block .contact-us-link a {
}
.footer-block .contact-us-link a:hover {
}

For the number of New Products in the footer you need to change this setting:
sevenspikes.theme.traction.newproductsinfooternumber

Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
robschoen
8 years ago
#10112 Quote
thank you,  I am having an issue with the circle with the arrow in it being underlayed under the "C" in contact us as seen here..

http://2190-8042.el-alt.com/contactusissue.jpg

also for the...

"For the number of New Products in the footer you need to change this setting:
sevenspikes.theme.traction.newproductsinfooternumber "

I have been unable to find this setting in either languages or by going to plugins/sevenspikes/traction/manage resources, can you please elaborate on this
robschoen
8 years ago
#10114 Quote
having the same "email" picture to the left of it would be great also please and thank you
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#10119 Quote
Hello,

I think you are mistaking settings with resources. Here is a video on how to search and change settings in nopCommerce. 

Please make sure that this css is present in your Custom Head Styles:
.footer-block .email a {
}
}
}
}

Also to add the email icon you will have to add this css there also:
.footer-block .contact-us-link {
    background: url(/Themes/Traction/Content/img/footer-icon-4.png) left center no-repeat;
}
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
robschoen
8 years ago
#10121 Quote
my CHS now looks like this...

.footer-block .fax,
.footer-block .mobile,
.footer-block .skype {
  display: none;
}
.footer-block .email a {
}
}
}
}
.footer-block .contact-us-link {
    background: url(/Themes/Traction/Content/img/footer-icon-4.png) left center no-repeat;
}

the email picture is now displays but as before with the circle with the arrow,  it is overlaid onto the "Co" of the "Contact Us" link.  I would like it shifted over to the column that the other images are aligned into please.   See the above link to the image,  I am having the same placement issue as before.  
nikola.dragiev
8 years ago
#10128 Quote
Hello,

When I'm reproducing it locally it is looking the way you want it to be. Are you sure that you have added the class name contact-us-link to the <a> tag inside the <li>. This is in Footer.cshtml file after line 25:
<li><a class="contact-us-link" href="@Url.RouteUrl("ContactUs")">@T("ContactUs")</a></li>

P.S. Why don't you send us a link to your website if possible and we could investigate your problem there.

Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
robschoen
8 years ago
#10137 Quote
PM sent