Close

Add to Cart not to Wishlist when press Enter

hitnet
11 years ago
#1490 Quote
How can I change it when a buyer is on the product detail page and enters qty of 2 and just hits the enter button it will add the items to the cart instead of the wishlist.

Thanks in advance.

Boyko
11 years ago
#1493 Quote
hitnet wrote:
How can I change it when a buyer is on the product detail page and enters qty of 2 and just hits the enter button it will add the items to the cart instead of the wishlist.

Thanks in advance.

Hi hitnet,

Thank you for pointing this out. It seems like the fact that the wishlist button is before the add to cart one makes it to be the default button. We don't know how this could be fixed right now but we will investigate for a solution and will let you know when we have one.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pctech
10 years ago
#2981 Quote
Hi,

You may also want to look into something else in the QuickView. When a product variant has "Allowed Quantities" that have been defined, you get a dropdown box instead of an input box that is displayed. The formatting on that object is off and it rides a little higher than the Qty Label and the Add to Cart Button...

I fixed it by adding the following to QuckView style.css file...

.quickViewWindow .qty-dropdown {
        width: 60px;
        height: 24px;
        line-height: 24px;
        font-size: 14px;
        padding: 2px;
        margin-left: 5px;
        margin-right: 0px;
        margin-top:5px;
    }

You may have already corrected this on the 3.0 version. This is from version 2.8...
Jose Gonzalez