Close

Need Source Code

dtkubal
8 years ago
#9725 Quote
Hi, Do you provide Source Code ? We are planning to purchase this plugin for one of our client. We would like to extend some part of the plugin.

Boyko
8 years ago
#9730 Quote
dtkubal wrote:
Hi, Do you provide Source Code ? We are planning to purchase this plugin for one of our client. We would like to extend some part of the plugin.

Hi dtkubal,

What parts of the plugin do you want to extend?
You get all the code of the plugin i.e Razor view (.cshtml) files, css and javascript.
We don't provide only the C# backend code of the plugin, which you shouldn't change anyway unless you want to completely change the behavior of the plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nate.m.34
8 years ago
#10710 Quote
How does one change some of the behaviors then?  I updated the values in the resource files, but it kept the default values "Our shops" and the browser may ask for permission to use location for instance.  I did recycle the app pool, but the plugin didn't update.  Also, how does one change the SEO URL?  Otherwise, awesome plugin!
Deni
8 years ago
#10714 Quote
n8trojan wrote:
How does one change some of the behaviors then?  I updated the values in the resource files, but it kept the default values "Our shops" and the browser may ask for permission to use location for instance.  I did recycle the app pool, but the plugin didn't update.  Also, how does one change the SEO URL?  Otherwise, awesome plugin!

Hi, 

You can read here how to modify resource in nopCommerce.

For the SEO we have replied you here.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com