Close

3.6 Theme - Mega Menu with Sticky Category

nonam
8 years ago
#9666 Quote
Hello: I have added a sticky category to my Mega Menu but to ensure that it would fit in a single line, I had to remove some of the Mega Menu items. It seems that, although you can add several topics to that Mega Menu, only 6 items PLUS a sticky category can show up on one line.

Please help to work around this. The issue is that in French, text is much longer!

Thanks a lot!
Deni
8 years ago
#9677 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello: I have added a sticky category to my Mega Menu but to ensure that it would fit in a single line, I had to remove some of the Mega Menu items. It seems that, although you can add several topics to that Mega Menu, only 6 items PLUS a sticky category can show up on one line.

Please help to work around this. The issue is that in French, text is much longer!

Thanks a lot!

Hi, 

This is something that can not be foreseen. It is up to you to modify the french resources so that the items become smaller. One possible workaround is to reduce the space between the menu items, but this can look strange and unclear.

For example try to add this code in the theme plugin "Custom Head Styles" setting:
@media (min-width: 1001px){
  .header-menu>ul>li>a, .header-menu>ul>li>span{
    padding: 9px 7px;
  }
}

Modify the bold "7" if you want different space between the elements.

I hope this helped you !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#9683 Quote
Thanks for your reply. I do understand. I guess I am just trying to find a way to insert an event management component to my site. Oh well!