Close

Product Image Thumbnails: issues at 5+ images

BrickHunters
8 years ago
#9615 Quote
Hello there,

We are still in testing with Tiffany theme. We have a product with up to 10 or 20 pictures (as kind of design examples). 

When adding all these pictures to the Tiffany themed products, the page stretches vertically.

I tried enabling the Jcarousel slider but this seems to bug out (the tabs summary/contact us disappear and the products images stay in overflow)

Is there a way to orient the image thumbnails horizontally like it originally is in the nopcommerce standard theme?

Thanks in advance. 
Stefan
8 years ago
#9617 Quote
Hi there,

This is really strange, because when enabling the product thumbs in a carousel it displays only 4 and all others can be displayed when rotating the images in the carousel. You can have a look at our demo - this product has 6 pictures and they work as expected without any issues. Do you mean that on your site the product page looks different. Have you made any customization to the theme. If you could send us a link or a screenshot at least, we can see what might be wrong. Do you have any js errors on the page which can prevent the carousel to work as expected.

Looking forward to your reply!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
BrickHunters
8 years ago
#9618 Quote
Hello,

That is what I thought too. It seemed out of the ordinary. I have been modifying CSS files; but nothing in the product detail pages. I am sorry, the website is currently running on a local machine for testing purposes.

Here you see an example of how the website looks with JCarousel enabled:

http://i57.tinypic.com/237j9s.jpg

And Jcarousel disabled:

http://i60.tinypic.com/rr796x.jpg

Hope you can shed some light on what to do. I might have to try to reinstall the cloudzoom plugin perhaps?
Stefan
8 years ago
#9619 Quote
Hi again,

By looking at your screenshots I think that there is some js error that prevents the jcarousel to initialize. That is why also the Nop Quick Tabs are not initialized. Would it be possible to inspect by pressing F12 in your browser and see if there is any js error in the inspector.

Looking forward to your reply!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
BrickHunters
8 years ago
#9621 Quote
Hello there,

Thank you for the fast response.

I have only 1 error:

GET http://10.8.3.28/Phokas/Themes/Tiffany/Content/fonts/arvo-regular-webfont.woff

I quoted out the @font-face procedure in styles.css and no longer am getting this error.

The layout, however is still unpleasant..
BrickHunters
8 years ago
#9622 Quote
Forgot to add:

With Jcarousel turned on the following error is present:

Uncaught Error: jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting...
Stefan
8 years ago
#9625 Quote
Hi again,

There was a know issue related to this error, but it was fixed a month ago maybe. Would it be possible to download the theme again from your My Downloads section and replace the folder of the JCarousel plugin with the one from the downloaded package. Then just refresh the browser after clearing its cache.

Please let me know if the issue still occurs after using the latest Nop JCarousel plugin.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
BrickHunters
8 years ago
#9907 Quote
Hello,

We have upgraded the website to nopcommerce 3.6 with the most recent plugins. This has not resolved the issue.
Boyko
8 years ago
#9941 Quote
BrickHunters wrote:
Hello,

We have upgraded the website to nopcommerce 3.6 with the most recent plugins. This has not resolved the issue.

Hi BrickHunters,

Please see the reply to your other post as they seem to be related.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team