Close

How to configure Salesforce Sandbox with NopSalesforce Plugin??

BlueMed
8 years ago
#9604 Quote
Hi,

When i try login Salesforce Sandbox through  NopSalesforce Plugin, It failed.Can you please how to test nop- salesforce plugin on my sandbox?

Regards,
Ela - BlueMed Development Team
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9609 Quote
Hi,

We will be happy to help!

Did you go through the Salesforce documentation

There are steps that you will have to perform from the Salesforce administration to run the plugin.

The most significant one is to install a special package to add required custom fields to your Salesforce objects. Then you will need to obtain a security token, which you enter in the plugin settings from nopCommerce administration.

You can look the Installation and setup section from the Salesforce documentation for more detailed information about the steps you need to perform.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
BlueMed
8 years ago
#9639 Quote
Hi,

After configuring Nop- salesforce, when I try to connect our sandbox,getting error "INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out."

Regards,
Ela- BlueMed Development Team

BlueMed wrote:
Hi,

When i try login Salesforce Sandbox through  NopSalesforce Plugin, It failed.Can you please how to test nop- salesforce plugin on my sandbox?

Regards,
Ela - BlueMed Development Team
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9643 Quote
Hi,

Are you sure that the Username, Password and Security Token that you have entered in the plugin settings, are correct ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team