Close

DO on 3.6 ??

figmo
8 years ago
#9548 Quote
I DL'd the DO theme today - I see there is a 3.6 folder in the zip.   But there is no Themes folder under 3.6.   Only plugins.  

Does DO work with version 3.6???

Boyko
8 years ago
#9555 Quote
figmo wrote:
I DL'd the DO theme today - I see there is a 3.6 folder in the zip.   But there is no Themes folder under 3.6.   Only plugins.  

Does DO work with version 3.6???

Hi figmo,

The Dark Orange theme does not have support for nopCommerce 3.6 and currently we don't have plans to upgrade it for nopCommerce 3.6.
Please contact us and we will explain what are the upgrade options we can provide you to any of our premium themes.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
yohanes
8 years ago
#9660 Quote
Do you have any future plan to have themes for 3.6? It would be nice if you guys have that, for both classic and darkorange. 

Or, do you know if someone has developed those themes support for 3.6?

I am using NopCommerce 3.6, I thought that's the best one based on what I see in the release note, but I am stuck having one free default theme :( I am trying to play around with those other free themes before deciding of buying other themes. 
Deni
8 years ago
#9662 Quote
yohanes wrote:
Do you have any future plan to have themes for 3.6? It would be nice if you guys have that, for both classic and darkorange. 

Or, do you know if someone has developed those themes support for 3.6?

I am using NopCommerce 3.6, I thought that's the best one based on what I see in the release note, but I am stuck having one free default theme :( I am trying to play around with those other free themes before deciding of buying other themes. 

Hi, 

As you may know we have developed the new Default Clean theme for nopCommerce 3.60. The new Default theme is better in every aspect - better HTML structure, better CSS organization, Responsive design support, nice and clean design, suitable for every type of online shop. For this reason we have just stopped supporting the DarkOrange and NopClassic themes.
    We have created the theme to be great example to learn from and a solid foundation to do outstanding customization with as few modifications as possible.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com