Close

Bugs

Support
8 years ago
#9514 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Sale of the Day plugin problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
jakubz
5 years ago
#15046 Quote
Version 4.1
Theme: Nop-Element Theme Variant 1

1. Bugs: Styles are missing? we have background… but where title like "sale of the day" or any other? we have blank space… no button "go to product, no margin"… Nothing special in this :/

I have set tier prices (don't found special offers), i set time start and to end... but no time to end / count... nothing... Don't show price before and now "special"...  

I never earlier don't use this plugin, but it's not look too good ; I'm really dissapointed... i know about this plugin few years, but maybe i do something wrong, but there are no any features... little it's looks like early access:/

Nop-templates give always high quality solutions and... i'm little suprised...
jakubz
5 years ago
#15047 Quote
Well… in search result, it's wrong render… use 1280 px… but there is also left menu... so…

Hmm…
hristo
5 years ago
#15053 Quote
Hello Jakubz,

the "Sale of the Day" plugin is a part of the Element theme and it comes with styling for this theme. If the styling is missing, then your plugin installation is not proper. Make sure you have the "Element" directory added to your plugin (Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SaleOfTheDay\Themes\)

If you still have problems after you install your plugin properly, please start a support ticket.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com