Close

[SOLVED] Hide Prev/Next navigation arrows for categories with only one product

prateek.shah
8 years ago
#9503 Quote
Hello,

Is it possible to hide/disable previous/next product navigation arrows if there is only one product in the category?

If yes, how do I get it working?

Thanks in advance.

- Pratik
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9520 Quote
prateek.shah wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to hide/disable previous/next product navigation arrows if there is only one product in the category?

If yes, how do I get it working?

Thanks in advance.

- Pratik

Hi,

You can disable "Enable product looping" from the Prev/Next plugin administration. In this way the prev/next buttons will disappear when you have only 1 product.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
prateek.shah
8 years ago
#9528 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
You can disable "Enable product looping" from the Prev/Next plugin administration. In this way the prev/next buttons will disappear when you have only 1 product.

It works fine if a category has one product.

In other categories, where there are more than one products things gets screwed up. If I reach end of product in that category the navigation arrows completely vanishes; No way to get them back. Something is not correct. Any idea, why its acting that way?

Many thanks.
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9540 Quote
prateek.shah wrote:

It works fine if a category has one product.

In other categories, where there are more than one products things gets screwed up. If I reach end of product in that category the navigation arrows completely vanishes; No way to get them back. Something is not correct. Any idea, why its acting that way?

Many thanks.

Hi,

We made a quick fix for this, when you have only one product in a category. Please download and update the plugin to the latest version following this article: http://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-update-a-nopcommerce-plugin

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
prateek.shah
8 years ago
#9544 Quote
Hi,

Thanks! Will update and get back.
prateek.shah
8 years ago
#9549 Quote
Working perfect now! Many thanks.

Will mark this thread as solved :).
Boyko
8 years ago
#9556 Quote
prateek.shah wrote:
Working perfect now! Many thanks.

Will mark this thread as solved :).

Glad it works now and many thanks for marking the thread as SOLVED!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team