Close

Version 3.60 - Log out issues

nonam
8 years ago
#9499 Quote
Hello:

I am unable to log out in this new version. I have removed the cache files, tried to close the whole website, reopen it and tried logging out again. It does not work. Any idea as to what the issue could be? Thanks

Manon :)
Deni
8 years ago
#9526 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello:

I am unable to log out in this new version. I have removed the cache files, tried to close the whole website, reopen it and tried logging out again. It does not work. Any idea as to what the issue could be? Thanks

Manon :)

Hi, 

May we know what browser you are using? Also, have you tried clearing the browser cache. Have you tried logging in and then out on any other machine? Looking forward to your reply!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#9531 Quote
Hello:

For a reason I ignore, it now works today. I am using Internet Explorer 11. I had already cleared the browser cache but it did not work. I have not made any changes to the html content or web structure. Mystery... I am not sure if there is an issue with IE 11 but it's the first time it happened. It's working now, anyhow.

Thanks!
Deni
8 years ago
#9536 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello:

For a reason I ignore, it now works today. I am using Internet Explorer 11. I had already cleared the browser cache but it did not work. I have not made any changes to the html content or web structure. Mystery... I am not sure if there is an issue with IE 11 but it's the first time it happened. It's working now, anyhow.

Thanks!

Hi, 

Yes, it is really strange behaviour, which I have never experienced. I guess it will not happen again.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com