Close

Add Nop Store Locator to Custom page

jyoti.dabre
5 years ago
#9475 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Hi,



How to add Nop Store Locator to Custom page ? I need to show 'All Shops' page directly on the custom page instead of menu list. Also i need to change the Page Url from 'All Shops' to 'All Locations'. Please help.


Deni
5 years ago
#9478 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
jyoti.dabre wrote:
Hi,

How to add Nop Store Locator to Custom page ? I need to show 'All Shops' page directly on the custom page instead of menu list. Also i need to change the Page Url from 'All Shops' to 'All Locations'. Please help.


Hi, 

Is you are using nop version below v3.60, then you can simply add the new widget zone, where you want to show the store locator map, into this file: \Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.StoreLocator\SupportedWidgetZones.xml.

If you are using v3.60, then the integration is a little bit different and if you need it I will explain it too.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
jyoti.dabre
5 years ago
#9479 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Thanks Mladen.


Yes i am using version 3.60.
Please help in integration.



  
jyoti.dabre
5 years ago
#9483 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Hi.. As i am using 3.6 version, please explain the steps to integrate; as i am unable to find any documentation.
Deni
5 years ago
#9486 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
jyoti.dabre wrote:
Hi.. As i am using 3.6 version, please explain the steps to integrate; as i am unable to find any documentation.


Hi, 

To show the Store Locator map wherever you like, you should follow these steps:

1. Go to this file: \Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.StoreLocator\SupportedWidgetZones_ContactUsPage.xml

2. Add a new widget zone like this:

<WidgetZone>your_custom_widget_zone</WidgetZone>


3. Save the file and Restart Application

4. Go to the administration of the plugin and choose this widget zone for the setting "Contact Us Page Integration".

Please write back if you need any further assistance.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
jyoti.dabre
5 years ago
#9493 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
Thanks a lot.... this was of very great help :)
n8trojan
4 years ago
#10708 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
This process works well for adding the anywhere map... but is there a way to add the whole thing to a page (the search and list of shops)?  Or did I miss something when I added it?  I added it to a topic and only the map shows up.
Deni
4 years ago
#10712 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 389
n8trojan wrote:
This process works well for adding the anywhere map... but is there a way to add the whole thing to a page (the search and list of shops)?  Or did I miss something when I added it?  I added it to a topic and only the map shows up.


Hi, 

In the AnywhereMap the shops list is hidden via CSS.

If you open the view AnywhereMap.cshtml you will find this row:

<ul class="shops-list" style="display: none;">


Just remove the style attribute and you will see the shops list.


I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
n8trojan
4 years ago
#10716 Quote
Avatar
  • 4
I can't believe I missed that!  Thank you, that is very helpful!
Yodew
one month ago
#21194 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
Deni wrote:

Hi, 
In the AnywhereMap the shops list is hidden via CSS.
If you open the view AnywhereMap.cshtml you will find this row:
<ul class="shops-list" style="display: none;">

Just remove the style attribute and you will see the shops list.
I hope this helped !


Hi,
I cannot find this line. Can you help me to add shop list to AnywhereMap
Thanks