Close

Change theme colors like in demo page

raftech
8 years ago
#9209 Quote
Hey ,

I have just got your theme and personally I think its an awesome one! I wanted to make same changes as I have done on demo page using the pre configured presets however being a bit of 'noob' in this customizations could someone point me to the direction where this is being done ?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9210 Quote
Hi,

Could you give us a little more information what exactly you want to change ? 
Do you want to change the theme color or you want your customers to have the option to select the color ?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
raftech
8 years ago
#9213 Quote
Hey - I would like to be able to change colors of theme the same way I was able to do it on demo page to adjust it to my needs like background color of buttons / transparent canvas etc
Boyko
8 years ago
#9215 Quote
raftech wrote:
Hey - I would like to be able to change colors of theme the same way I was able to do it on demo page to adjust it to my needs like background color of buttons / transparent canvas etc

Hi raftech,

Unfortunately this is not possible to be done on your local machine. You can change the colors etc. only from the demo store but you can download the changes you have made to your local machine and apply them. You can refer to this video of how to generate a color preset from the demo store and then save it on your local machine.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
raftech
8 years ago
#9217 Quote
Hey!

This is exactly what I have been looking for! I dont lknow how could I have missed this. Probably lack of reading through all docs! Thanks so much!

Regards
Rafal