Close

General Discussion

Support
8 years ago
#9122 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Native Responsive Theme.
WallpaperBlvd
8 years ago
#9911 Quote
Just bought the theme and it's looking great. Can you tell me what the optimum size of the top home page photo. I want my website to look just like the demo and want to make sure I get photos that are the same dimensions. Thanks
Deni
8 years ago
#9918 Quote
WallpaperBlvd wrote:
Just bought the theme and it's looking great. Can you tell me what the optimum size of the top home page photo. I want my website to look just like the demo and want to make sure I get photos that are the same dimensions. Thanks

Hi, 

The image size is 1920x899 pixels. You can make it 1920x900 as well. Just keep in mind that all images should be with the same height so that the slider looks fine.

If you want to get all the demo data from our demo site, raise a ticket.

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
salibaryan
7 years ago
#12775 Quote
Good afternoon,

We will probably be buying Native.

Just a quick question regarding the slider on the homepage. I have read that for it to look like the demo, images have to be 1920x899.

However, would it still work with images that are thinner, say, 1920x500?

Also, is there a simple way to get the menus on top of the actual slider? (I know, other themes offer that, and we are also considering them!)

Thanks in advance!
Ryan
nikola.dragiev
7 years ago
#12776 Quote
Hello Ryan,

You will have no problem uploading smaller on height slider to the theme. The content of the page will just start closer to the top.
We can give you instructions on what to change to place the menu on top of the page, above the slider, but you will have to submit a ticket about that. We will send you some files you will have to replace, and attaching a file is not possible in our forum. If you decide to buy the theme just write us and mention this post and we will be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
hanz
7 years ago
#13022 Quote
Hi,

Is there a way to change the page loader ?

Thanks in advance!
Hans
nikola.dragiev
7 years ago
#13025 Quote
hanz wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to change the page loader ?

Thanks in advance!
Hans

Hello,

The loader of the theme is a simple CSS loader. If you like to change it you can find a suitable replacement on Internet or create one yourself and just replace the styling for .loader and .loader-overlay in the styles.css file (\Themes\Native\Content\css).

p.s.Have in mind that the same loader is used in the Home Page Tabs of the theme and if you change the styling it will be reflected there also
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
hanz
7 years ago
#13026 Quote
Great, thanks!
trentnix
7 years ago
#13334 Quote
I just installed the theme in a development environment along with the demo database. What is the login/pw for the administrator account?
trentnix
7 years ago
#13335 Quote
Nevermind! I figured it out.

For those like me who aren't smart enough to see the text file in the folder containing the .bak, it's:

Email:[email protected]
Password:admin