Close

Moving the position of the Homepage Banner Slider

illutian
9 years ago
#9105 Quote
Been trying to change it so the Slider is in between the MegaMenu and Search Filter 'wrappers'. I've tried changing the margin in the '/TractionThemeAdmin/Settings' because I really don't want to hardcode the changes.

I'd really like to use those wrappers to frame the images instead of overlapping over the images.
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#9109 Quote
Hi,

Could you provide us with a screenshot showing where you want the slider to appear ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
illutian
9 years ago
#9110 Quote
I would like to move the image slider (Yellow Line) to be touching the Mega Menu and Search Filter's wrapper (Red Line). This will require modifying the CSS. However, so far, I've not been able to get the Slider to keep the CSS changes in location; it'll change the location only when the images first appear, but then the images move back to their default location.

I know it's somewhere in the CSS because both the Mobile Phone and Tablet version have the Nivo Slider 'framed' by the Logo bar and the Search Filter bar.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff265/Simulo/nopTemplatesTraction_ImageSliderLocation.jpg~original
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#9111 Quote
As far as I understand you want to take out from home page slider the menu and the filters.
To take the filters out this is what you must do:

Open the '~Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Pro\Themes\Traction\Content\FilterWidget.css' and add this code inside (find the section with the 'min-width: 1001px' breakpoint and add the code in the very bottom of it):
.home-slider .home-page-filters-wrapper {
    margin: -20px 0 0 !important;
}

Now for the menu:

Open the file: '~Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/traction/Content/nivo/nivo.css' and find this styles below:

.admin-header-links ~ .subheader-wrapper {
    top: 91px;
}
And change it to:

.admin-header-links ~ .subheader-wrapper {
    margin: 0;
    position: relative;
    top: 0;
}

I hope this will helps you.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
illutian
9 years ago
#9115 Quote
Worked perfectly. Thanks a bunch and can't wait to switch from Alfresco to the Traction theme! :D