Close

Changing "Information" titles

dacostadesigns
9 years ago
#8665 Quote
Hi, Where can I modify/change the titles of the options built into the "information" choices in the footer section. For example, I would like to change "Privacy Notice" to About-Us... (Please keep it simple if possible, I am novice)

Thanks Dan
Boyko
9 years ago
#8671 Quote
dacostadesigns wrote:
Hi, Where can I modify/change the titles of the options built into the "information" choices in the footer section. For example, I would like to change "Privacy Notice" to About-Us... (Please keep it simple if possible, I am novice)

Thanks Dan

Hi dacostadesigns,

These are resources. You can change them as shown in this video.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
dacostadesigns
9 years ago
#8682 Quote
Thanks, that was exactly what I needed! Now, a follow up question... I think I may have deleted a couple of the topic pages referenced to a couple of the "Information" titles. How do I re-link them or create a new topic page for them to link to? For example; the "conditions of Use" is now a dead link and there is no activity when selected. I appreciate your help! Thanks Dan
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8689 Quote
Hi,

You can relink them by adding

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("conditionsofUse") })">@T("ConditionsOfUse")</a></li>

to YourTheme/Views/Common/Footer.cshtml, in the ul in the div with classes
footer-block links

It looks like this

<div class="footer-block links">
                <div class="title">
                    <strong>@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.FooterInformation")</strong>
                </div>
                <ul>
                    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("aboutus") })">@T("AboutUs")</a></li>
                    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("privacyinfo") })">@T("PrivacyNotice")</a></li>
                    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("shippinginfo") })">@T("ShippingReturns")</a></li>
                    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("conditionsofUse") })">@T("ConditionsOfUse")</a></li>
                    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SeName = Html.GetTopicSeName("FAQ") })">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Traction.Common.FAQ")</a></li>
                    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Sitemap")">@T("Sitemap")</a></li>
                </ul>
            </div>

This may be of help to you - Add a topic
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team