Close

Product Template

ezrussmith
9 years ago
#8659 Quote
I created a copy of the "ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml" file and called it ProductTemplate.Simple1.cshtml (they are now the same). I added it to the product templates and assigned a product to it. When I view the product, the products tabs (Overview, Specs and Revies) get placed beside the image. When I return the product to the the original ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml everything is back to where it needs to be. These file are identical, except for name only (simple vs simple1). Why is this doing this?

I'm asking this in this forum, because I think that the Alicante Responsive is doing something to this simple1 page behind the scenes. 
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8660 Quote
Hi,

Could you give us link to some product page of your website where we could see the problem ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
ezrussmith
9 years ago
#8663 Quote
I discovered the resolution last night. The Alicante Responsive Theme has several views created. One of those views was the \Themes\Alicante\Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml file. I just made a copy of this file and away I went. Problem solved. I was using the default ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml file in the views\Catalog\ directory.