Close

manufacturer name/link on product details page

joster
9 years ago
#8418 Quote
The following section of code, from the ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml, never seems to execute, as the manufacturer and categories don't appear like on the demo. I presume one of the 2 conditions isn't being met...but I do not understand how..the products all have a manufacturer and category defined....

Is there a setting somewhere that I am not seeing?

Thanks-

@if (productFashionModel != null && ((productFashionModel.ProductManufacturers != null && productFashionModel.ProductManufacturers.Count > 0)
|| (productFashionModel.ProductCategories != null && productFashionModel.ProductCategories.Count > 0)))
{
    <div class="links-list">
        <span class="view-more-options">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Fashion.Product.ViewMore")</span>
        <ul>
            @foreach (ProductManufacturerMiniModel manufacturer in productFashionModel.ProductManufacturers)
            {
                <li>
                    <a title="@manufacturer.Name" href="@Url.RouteUrl("Manufacturer", new { SeName = @manufacturer.SeName })">
                        @manufacturer.Name
                    </a>
                </li>
            }
            @foreach (ProductCategoryMiniModel category in productFashionModel.ProductCategories)
            {
                <li>
                    <a title="@category.Name" href="@Url.RouteUrl("Category", new { SeName = @category.SeName })">
                        @category.Name
                    </a>
                </li>
            }
        </ul>
    </div>
}
Boyko
9 years ago
#8421 Quote
joster wrote:
The following section of code, from the ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml, never seems to execute, as the manufacturer and categories don't appear like on the demo. 
[/code]

Hi joster,

There was an issue with the ActionFilter that populates the model but it is already fixed.
Please update the Fashion theme plugin .dll file. Please note that you need to update the Core plugin as well.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team