violabg
9 years ago
#8408 Quote
Shopping cart page and registration page, all buttons are not styled on iPad 
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8466 Quote
Hi there,

Everything is already fixed. Thanks for your report!
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
violabg
9 years ago
#8467 Quote
Hi, I still see problem with Item box hover effect: "hover-effect-2"  on iPad, the compare button and add to cart button are misaligned.
Always on iPad, Shopping cart page still see all buttons without style, the appear as webkit buttons. Same for "go to cart" button on 2just added to your cart" popup.
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8470 Quote
Can you provide me some print screen please?  
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
violabg
9 years ago
#8503 Quote
on MY ACCOUNT - CUSTOMER INFO page, when you look it in a mobile browser, the "my account" panel doesn't open to show the list of available option 
violabg
9 years ago
#8518 Quote
When I use a jscarousel on the home_page_top, I get this error, only on safari:

Error: jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite loop. Aborting...
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Scripts/jquery.jcarousel.min.js line 254
n!cebag
9 years ago
#8538 Quote
I'm having an issue with the JCarousel. We purchased the Tiffany Theme with its standard plug-ins. Whenever we activate the carousel we are unable to get to our site or admin console. We get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid object name 'dbo.SS_JC_JCarousel'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.SS_JC_JCarousel'.

Source Error: 
Line 3:  @foreach (var widget in Model)
Line 4:  {
Line 5:      @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Line 6:  }
Boyko
9 years ago
#8543 Quote
n!cebag wrote:
I'm having an issue with the JCarousel ...

Hi n!cebag,

We replied to your ticket.

Please don't duplicate post and tickets!

Happy Holidays!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
PeSlash
9 years ago
#8751 Quote
Hi,

There is a layout bug in Tiffany when changeing width of browser window. For example when changeing from width 1000px to mobile view the mobile menu brakes (where the five icons is - mennu, search, wishlist, cart, account) and part of it is placed behind the top slider.

The same happens when changeing the window back from mobile (after page reload) > normal, then the top slider starts to render about 15px down.

Is this something that could be fixed?

//Pe
Peter.Zhekov
9 years ago
#8761 Quote
Hi there,

I think we already solved this issues and the last version is uploaded now, so you can update your theme. Probably the demo site is not updated but we will do that as soon as possible.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com