Close

Google Analytics ecommerce

C.A.LL
9 years ago
#8032 Quote
Hi,

I have installed the plugin parameters with google ecommerce me but does not reflect sales paid by PayPal or TPV-Sermepa in analytics. Do you know why this might happen? That's the theme or plugin settings.

Thanks
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8037 Quote
C.A.LL wrote:
Hi,

I have installed the plugin parameters with google ecommerce me but does not reflect sales paid by PayPal or TPV-Sermepa in analytics. Do you know why this might happen? That's the theme or plugin settings.

Thanks

I'm not sure what could cause the problem, because we don't have the source code of the plugin and therefore we cannot advice you. You need to contact the plugin vendor for more information about it.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Bun126
8 years ago
#9694 Quote
I think it also denpends on that E-commerce platform provides that function or not. I am using Magento, and only some Extensions does this. For example:  <a href='http://www.magestore.com/magento-gift-card-extension.html'>gift card magento</a>
Boyko
8 years ago
#9712 Quote
Hi guys,

We use the Google eCommerce analytics on our web site and we do have PayPal.
Everything works as expected and we are running nopCommerce 3.5 at the moment of writing.
All payments from PayPal are correctly logged, so we can assume that is working properly.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team