Close

Footer Information

fixgearsweden
9 years ago
#8003 Quote
I cant change all the information on the footer? i followed the guide and the video you posted

http://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-search-and-change-resources-in-nopcommerce

and i also deleted the email string, so now its a text "sevenspikes.themes.motion.coomon.emailname and i dont know how to remove it.

i cant find "Welcome to our store" to change the text either.

Plus Company Info, Customer Service etc by the footer has a lot of categories i cant find or change.

i need guidance :)..
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8005 Quote
Hello,

When you have deleted the resource nopCommerce displays the name of the resource it is searching for. So if you want your website to display no e-mail address you just have leave the resource value empty and save it. Now since you have deleted the resource you have to add it again by going to View String Resources in languages and press Add new record , in resource name type sevenspikes.themes.motion.coomon.emailname and leave value empty.

For the pages you want to edit you have to go to your nopCommerce Administration \ Content Management and in Topics (Pages) you will find a list of all the info pages you can access.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
visuasoft
9 years ago
#8090 Quote
When you try to enter an empty value for a string resource the UI shows an error and the string resource is not created. Empty values are not allowed it seems...
nikola.dragiev
9 years ago
#8094 Quote
Hello,

You can try deleting that line. Simply go to Themes\Motion\Views\Common\footer.cshtml and when you open the file delete this line of code:
<li class="email">@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailName") [at] @T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Motion.Common.EmailDomain")</li>

which is located in line 25 of the code.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com